Thursday, June 12, 2014

Assignment of Which I am Most Proud


Throughout the whole semester, I have loved every single project that we've done. There is, however, one project that I really enjoyed. I think that the free-choice(though it turned into nature) photography project was the most fun. I found that I really love to photograph flowers. It's a lot more interesting than I thought it would be. What started out as "just another project" turned into a great experience. I figured out how to use my camera in a way that let me take detailed pictures from up close. This was great for showing the intricate designs on some of the flowers. One of my favorite pictures from this assignment is the one I took of dew drops on a leaf. I managed to capture the image in a way that showed tiny reflections in each drop of water, and I think that it looks really cool! This project had a large impact on my learning in that I discovered what my favorite subject to photograph is, as well as the fact that I learned more about how my camera works. This will allow me to take even better photos in the future. I loved this project, and I hope that it shows through my images.

No comments:

Post a Comment