Friday, May 30, 2014

Culture Clash

  • To create a Clash of Cultures by creating your own Photo montage, combining images from Beijing, China and Yarmouth, Maine, USA;

  • To further develop your Photoshop knowledge and skills;
  • To create a “surreal” landscape by montaging a variety of photographs;
  • To know, use, and understand the Four Collage Techniques to in your Photo Montage: Juxtaposition/fragmentation, Point of View, Scale Change, Overlapping



One thing I learned from this project was being able to make copies of certain layers. It was extremely helpful to know when I was trying to make a bunch of flowers and I only had one flower. One of the challenges that I faced in this project was getting the brightness levels to look the same. I made my project look like it was during the night, and I had to change the brightness of all the photos. Unfortunately, some pictures were brighter than others to start with, so I couldn’t just use one level for everything, I had to keep changing it. It wasn’t too hard to do, it was just annoying.

No comments:

Post a Comment