Thursday, June 12, 2014

Most Memorable Experience

For me, the most memorable experience that I had this semester is going into the dark room. I thought it was really interesting to see how film would be developed. I also really like getting to develop our own photographs. Mine didn't turn out as well as I had hoped, but I had lots of fun making it. This experience has impacted my learning in a large way. Before it, I had no idea how dark rooms were used, or really, what they were. Now I know exactly what to do, and I even learned some really cool techniques to give the photos special styles. For example, turning the lights on briefly will give the objects in the photo a dark outline. I thought that was really cool. Working in the dark room was really fun, and I can't wait to do it again and try new methods!

No comments:

Post a Comment