Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Hot. Cool. Yours.


Purpose:
•To strengthen your creative problem-solving skills so that you are looking at things in a different way.
•To find letters of the alphabet in everyday objects to create a word.
•To become familiar with basic photoshop tools.


One thing that I learned from doing this project is that you are able to find anything if you look hard enough. For this project we had to find objects that looked like letters and spell words with them. At first it was very challenging, because I didn't think there would be any letters, but as I looked harder, I found letters everywhere! Once I had found a few, I figured out how objects could be viewed differently to look like words. It was so cool! Another thing I learned was that photography takes patience. After I got a few letters I thought that the rest of them would just appear, but then I got stuck! I couldn't find any new letters to spell with! But I kept looking, and lo and behold, I saw more letters! I wasn't originally expecting the project to last so long, but because we spent so much time on it, the pictures turned out great! The last thing that I learned from this project is that it's important to take a lot of pictures of the same object. I found that sometimes when I would take a picture, it would turn out all blurry! Luckily I had been taking more than one picture of each thing. I managed to get good pictures of every letter! I'm glad I learned these three things because they are definitely going to help me when I do other projects, and even when I'm just taking pictures for fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment