Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Portrait Techniques

One of the portrait techniques that I really like is "moving your subject out of their comfort zone". I really like the effect that it has on the image. It captures a moment in time where you can tell that there is no going back now, and I find that really cool.



 I also really like "shoot candidly". It makes great pictures, because you see the people how they really are, not some fake person that they want to be. I think that candid photos are great, and they show true emotions.



Another technique that I like is "introduce a prop". I always love props. You can only do so many different things in a photo, but props create so many more options. They add something to the image that you can't get on your own.



The last technique that I like is "take unfocused shots". I think that these photos are really cool. You're never quite sure who the model is or what they are doing. I like how the photo becomes so mysterious and unnerving.

No comments:

Post a Comment